Thursday, February 18, 2010

Suitable Pension Plan Would An Equity Release Plan Be Suitable For Me?

Would an equity release plan be suitable for me? - suitable pension plan

I am divorced 61, with adult daughter and 3 grandchildren.

I think a plan for justice, but I am very confused about it.

I still have a mortgage of about £ 29,000. The issue will be decided when I'm around 70th

I have a pretty good pension, and of course the state pension. But as I have very low savings and a mortgage, I still thought the plan so I can make life easier and able to buy the things for my house and maybe a car.

Get no benefit, will not be compromised.

Yet in a position to leave my house for my daughter?

Do I have my mortgage with money that I have received? Would it not pay better?

I have many EquiING on my property

Could someone please help me to know?


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment