Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seuss Rhyme Party Invite Wording For A Dr Seuss Birthday Party Invite?

Wording for a Dr Seuss birthday party invite? - seuss rhyme party invite

2. Anniversary of my son is coming and we are trying to achieve what should be printed on the invitations. His party has a theme of Dr. Seuss (Cat in the, a fish, two fish, ABC, Green Eggs and Ham, etc.) and are in a local park. We also ask that guests bring a book from Dr. Seuss for the birthday child.

We try to find or create a song or a poem on the invitations, but I lack the creativity in the writing department. Help! : O)

3 comments:

stargirl... said...

I) (name of his son. I am both.
My birthday
Fun to make.

Will not you join me
If you?
2. is my birthday!
(Name of child), I am!



(the name of his son) is the turn of two!

The cat will be there with fish,

Horton, and Sam, 2 things, and we wish

You come too!

We have a lot more fun!

Play in the rain ... We play in the sun!

Thus, on the train: (Date)

Start making tracks: (pause)

Answer to all of us at: (place)

We are having a party! It is clear that can be!

I want to celebrate with me! "

Angela said...

Enjoy
With this little stupid boy
bebopping one baffeling
Birthday joy

Dr. Seuss books are warming the ingenious
Cracks crazy moves back
We play Pop Party
to have their packaging Suess

Friends of the family of a pen or false
Feel free to fly around
A Funky fabulous always remember
Jubilee funny guy!

to keep the ink, load
and save the day again toll
More broadly still fun
depends in great haste happy Hooray!

Charlott... said...

Go to this site


http://www.highlands.k12.fl.us/ ~ APH /% 20Month/Poetry/LehmanD Poetry 20Poetry_files/image329.gif%

Post a Comment