Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hernia On Stomach Of Dog My Pomeranian Has A Hernia And Might Have Gotten Pregnant?

My pomeranian has a hernia and might have gotten pregnant? - hernia on stomach of dog

My POM blend has a knot in my stomach that I think is a break and warming (are assumed to have been sterilized when I came to an end, without specifying rhetoric on this subject please), now my friend for 17 years is linked to the Beagle her today. Can an old dog to get her pregnant? Can cause hernia if she is pregnant? Im not sure if this is not a fracture.

3 comments:

kathy <3 said...

Wow those are good questions to a veterinarian and a visit to see if shes pregnant

it will be very difficult for them to birth plz Spay now or risk your life

MASTIFF MOM said...

It's probably a good number of sperm at this age,
But you need to have acquired his wife on Veterans 3 weeks after the date on which, I believe, to see if they become pregnant.
My concern is that if you are pregnant, may not just a puppy, as it should be a low sperm count.

There are many health problems have a little, you will be in May for a Caesarean section, please contact your veterinarian.

Silver Moon said...

Please take him to the vet to be checked.
You should let the vet know what is happening on the Beagle.
So talk to your veterinarian about the hernia.

Post a Comment