Friday, February 5, 2010

Dental Hygienist Resume Cover Letter Are There Any Dental Hygienists From Michigan Here?

Are there any Dental Hygienists from Michigan here? - dental hygienist resume cover letter

If yes, how many of you have trouble finding a job? If you work, how often do you work?

I am unemployed. I graduated in June 2006, from 200 applications and applications and make them all. Also application of Wal-Mart, Meijer, and other places to get a job, but nobody called me. It's frustrating.

I've done here and there, in two different offices, but not a steady job, although I am very grateful for everything I get.

The economy in Michigan sucks now. Our state is at 11 or 12 medical schools and dental hygiene, and another will open soon. Since Granholm was re-elected, I think, to leave the country. I would rather stay here in this state because I like a lot, have family here, etc. But sometimes, because you have to do and what to do.

I think if my school has told me that the job market in that state's death would be bad for dental hygienists, I went to school as a place of RN, but I love dentistry.

2 comments:

grace07 said...

Oh my God, I can not believe it! Dentist in New York has sent letters asking crazy to work for them. 42 A hr I did well in school without experience. to try to see if they have temporary work agencies, as an employee of the dental or modify the sentence. I used more than 400 temporary one-day-do

Picture Taker said...

Now, go east! I can not believe that many schools there are DH. She closed the left and right in the Philadelphia area.

Http: / / Check www.monster.com and see whether an ad in the Philadelphia area.

Post a Comment