Saturday, February 13, 2010

Building A Single Seat Mini Sand Rail I Have A '02 S10 Single Cab With A Bench Seat. What's The Best Way To Fit 2 10" Kickers In This Truck? ?

I have a '02 s10 single cab with a bench seat. What's the best way to fit 2 10" kickers in this truck? ? - building a single seat mini sand rail

I just take my place, and in buckets, but I do not draw unnecessary. I build my own box as well, if someone could with the dimensions of contact that would be great.

Also I do not want to do this ridiculously high, so what is the best kicker amp to run to the compositions?

3 comments:

wishmast... said...

You can see that in order to get an idea of how you build the box.
http://caraudiofactory.com/subwoofer-enc ...

Kicker Comp VR and VT VX Have and Ohm, you need to know to recommend amplifier.

zac_madd... said...

We have a Ford 99 "F-35 Super-cab, and put 2 12" speakers in the driver's seat and passenger seat and had to custom build a box, we also put 2 10 "inches below our headquarters in the rear, a custom field so that my friend in a Chevy truck and sounds good, so I sit,

d p said...

The best thing is the cubic t get honest. that much easier. The mine has an integrated zone on the passenger seat and one behind the driver's seat. that fine WRK. are to me, and I have a Fosgate amp pushing Kicker 450

Post a Comment