Monday, December 14, 2009

Taxi Ohio License My Drivers License Has Been Suspended In Ohio. Can I Get One In Michigan If I'm Moving There?

My drivers license has been suspended in Ohio. Can I get one in Michigan if I'm moving there? - taxi ohio license

First, you do not answer if you do not know. I need people who federal license and not respond like Michigan to participate in it.

It is really an emergency small for me. I started to work and live in Michigan, very soon, but the way a driver's license suspended in Ohio. I am ready, in Michigan (please save the Trials are) and say that I have received a front suspension in Ohio, Michigan. Be suspended in Ohio for the next 8 months for refusing to blow into a breath test. In Ohio, I have work privileges, but the clerk of courts, said that unfortunately I could not grant driving privileges for work in Michigan, because they are outside its jurisdiction. I gotta go to work, and I can not take a taxi. Hell, I go to the supermarket, let alone elsewhere. I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment