Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures Of Raised Decks How Is This Poem To You?

How is this poem to you? - pictures of raised decks

My canım


My Summer of Love "I got up from his feet.
I met him at a party in the disco beat.
My first kiss of the night, threw the words of my mouth.
I have my voice, my spirit, my sweetheart of the South.
Born and raised in Muslim Turkey.
Religion is religion, and Let It Be.
Black hair, black eyes, that no "good" Smile
There was my dead in my tracks and thrill for some time
The Arab accent who escapes from her mouth
He paints a picture of the Roma swing, the hips
It is without doubt one of the guys
But we appeal to you, oh, with the match heads
I have the girls play the cards
Their leader, thought, what the hell
But has he swears, is changing, he says I'm his only
I believe that if he gave me his bebigum, which calls only
We are physically closer than most people
When we personally for the third time that day.
He has kissed me like nature included.
Never was so drunk, but sober.
I feel my earThat is not universal
Rarely speak, we see our room.
Patience to me is what I live each day
Can say for a day with him and,
Seni seviyorum

No comments:

Post a Comment