Friday, December 11, 2009

Jvc Prosumer Vcr Do I Need A Wide Angle Lense For My Prosumer Camcorder?

Do I need a wide angle lense for my prosumer camcorder? - jvc prosumer vcr

I'm looking for experienced users of Sony cameras, Canon, JVC, red, Panasonic and others where you can find.

Some brands have more angles than others?

To feature films and documentaries that have seen the film in wide angle? I mean, I'll do it in HD and not all movies and television with widescreen format, especially today? Wide angle is the same as the big screen?

Do I need a wide angle lens or wide enough action?

2 comments:

Little Dog said...

The wide angle lenses and widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio are mutually exclusive.

If the field of vision camcorders have no more space - and you can not pull the camera back more - then with a wide angle lens can increase the visual field. It is a building up in my town. On the other side of the street, across the width of the building does not fit in my field of vision camera - with a wide angle lens 0.7 x add-on, almost the entire width of the project construction, which is removable by enough to make a panoramic camera . If you have a larger angle, the more distortion you see the recorded video. Ultimately, the fisheye lenses are often used to skate videos ... These are the order of 0.4 x or 0.3X.

The reverse side using a telephoto lens. Sometimes I use a 2x tele-high when the optical zoom does not zoom in on what I want.

If you capture HD video, which by definition widescreen. This simply means instead of the aspect ratio of 16:9square 4:3 or more standard-definition TV.

If you / need and want a wide angle lens will achieve the image you are trying to off.

lare said...

before leaving to make films and documentaries, you have to take a photography class at the local university. Most universities offer courses in video and Filmaking. how the team is the first step is to get decent results.

Post a Comment