Monday, December 21, 2009

Causes Of Heavy Legs What Causes My Lower Legs To Be Tired And Feel Heavy All The Time?

What causes my lower legs to be tired and feel heavy all the time? - causes of heavy legs

My legs were tired and sore all day. If you still can not even walk more than a few yards when my legs were so heavy that I was not even my feet without tripping. I was in control circulataion compression, that was good. It is difficult to climb stairs, walking, running or sitting too long. After the rest with their feet for an hour or so that I can go, but still aching legs and back of the cow feel tight at all times, as if the very exercise. I tried to go in vain more light and movement. My doctor showed no concern, but the discomfort is persistent and annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment