Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Signs Of Gingivitis Gingivitis?

Gingivitis? - signs of gingivitis

The last time I went to the dentist, they told me, I began to signs of gingivitis. I always brush with mouthwash twice a day and usually once a day. They told me not flossing is the problem. I am a little worried because I go to the dentist on Thursday and I will not go there myself and get screamed again. I floss every time (I think it's hard to remember when they did not grow up with this habit), but I want something, and be prepared for a conference in anger or not. My gums do not bleed when I floss. The symptoms I had bleeding last time you floss. "Can anyone give any symptoms or any other suggestions to make sure I have gingivitis? I've seen pictures, but I was a very bad start of gingivitis to find a little anyway, except for me to terrorize. The area is in the gum my teeth into a lighter shade pink zone around the area ... Is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment