Sunday, January 17, 2010

Medela Pump Accessories Powdery Residue On Breast Pump Accessories???

Powdery residue on breast pump accessories??? - medela pump accessories

I use my breast pump kits / Shields since the birth of my son (8 months) and I noticed that formed after washing and drying the air, a white powder residue on some of them. Is this an indication that the plastic begins to break, or should I be concerned with something in our water? Should I think Medela accessories? If so, what is the recommended duration of these products when used daily and sterilized 4-5 times per week? We use Medela microwave steam bags. Thank you for your answers.

3 comments:

~Dani Banani~ said...

I know that the use Medela bottles and accessory pocket I carry a residue on the bottles. A good scrubbing with a brush issued new ones.
I think it could be a kind of waste you.
As for cleaning the breast pump, which can be complicated, but the gap is normal when the bag with vapor.

plathum1... said...

It happened to me. We have some hard water, so I always thought that calcium is good, or whether in the water. We also have spots on the dishes more. The pump parts or bottles of it, they were after cooking.

Shut up Obber!!!! said...

I have no useful answer for you, but I wanted to point out that the same applies here.

I also have water, so it's worth ...

Post a Comment